New SBCL versions are usually released at the end of each
month: check the Sourceforge File List to see the current version. The new features of the two most recent SBCL releases are listed below.
Please see the complete news page for details on all historical SBCL releases.
New in version 1.3.7Back to top
- bug fix: preserve the name of the destructive function for the destroyed
constant and important result warnings, even when declared NOTINLINE.
- optimization: faster operations on list-sets.
- optimization: better type derivation of set functions.
- optimization: load-time TLS-INDEX assignment, and other
microoptimizations, on x86.
- optimizations in:
- REMOVE, REMOVE-DUPLICATES, DELETE and DELETE-DUPLICATES on lists.
Older SBCL releases
New in version 1.3.6Back to top
- bug fix: do not insert conditional newlines in print-unreadable-object
(#1398290). This reverses a change made in #488979 which reversed
a fix advertised in release 0.8.14 to pass the GCL ANSI Test Suite.
- bug fix: constant negative rotations of 32-bit quantities are compiled
correctly on x86-64 and arm. (#1586614, reported by Guillaume Le