New SBCL versions are usually released at the end of each
month: check the Sourceforge File List to see the current version. The new features of the two most recent SBCL releases are listed below.
Please see the complete news page for details on all historical SBCL releases.
New in version 1.3.6Back to top
- bug fix: do not insert conditional newlines in print-unreadable-object
(#1398290). This reverses a change made in #488979 which reversed
a fix advertised in release 0.8.14 to pass the GCL ANSI Test Suite.
- bug fix: constant negative rotations of 32-bit quantites are compiled
correctly on x86-64 and arm. (#1586614, reported by Guillaume Le
Older SBCL releases
New in version 1.3.5Back to top
- enhancement: the platform's strtod() is exposed as SB-POSIX:STRTOD
- enhancement: speed up debug info creation for highly nested functions.
- enhancement: the interleaved structure slot optimization from
release 1.2.6 has been ported to all architectures.
- enhancement: support run-program I/O redirection into lisp streams on
- bug fix: better wording in missed optimization note. (#1003265)
- bug fix: interpreted (CAS SVREF) was broken
- bug fix: support CLISP as build host for ARM (#1568256, thanks to Tomas